Dr. David Greenfield's groundbreaking 1998 research
showed 6% of the population having trouble with
Internet and Technology Addiction - BACK THEN!
Learn effective treatment techniques from an expert,
for the fastest growing problem facing your clients today.
5.75 Hour Professional Training Workshop
Three DVD Set
"Teaching patients and parents about the
neuro-behavioral aspects of addiction is
part of our effective treatment plan."
- Dr. David Greenfield
From The 5.75 Hour Professional Course Video You Will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the theory underlying compulsive Internet and digital media behavior, e.g. why are these technologies addictive?
- Address general issues with sexual and gaming addiction, compulsion, and the cross-connection to digital on-line media.
- Achieve a familiarity with basic definitions, theory, clinical issues and relevant research on cybersex and on-line sexual behavior and addiction.
- Recognize potential signs and symptoms of compulsive use of social media and texting and to examine generational issues and factors.
- Learn the how to implement the basic treatment and clinical concepts.
- Learn about future trends and issues.
1: Introduction: 17 Mins
2: Why The Internet Is So Seductive - Part 1: 57 Mins
3: Why The Internet Is So Seductive - Part 2: 57 Mins
4: Mike Shelby: Filtering Devices for Internet Access: 13 Mins
1: Why The Internet Is So Seductive Part 3: 57 Mins
2: Treatment Part 1: 40 Mins
1: Treatment Part 2: 45 Mins
2: Sex and The Internet: 58 Mins
"The Internet is the world's largest Slot Machine"
"Dr. Greenfield was instrumental in helping me recognize and overcome my denial of the self-destructive vortex that overuse of online computer games had pulled me into."
“The power of the Internet combined with the seductive nature of cybersex presents a unique breeding ground for addictive behavior to flourish. It is imperative that our culture understand the importance of utilizing this new medium with balance and perspective in order to maximize the beneficial potential of cyberspace. Dr. Greenfield has presented us with an excellent and much-needed resource to help web surfers avoid Internet pitfalls as well as climb out of virtual addiction for those already cyber-trapped”
- Dr. David Greenfield is recognized as one of the world’s leading authorities on Internet and Cyber Psychology, including its’ use and abuse.
- He is the author of “Virtual Addiction” as well as several professional articles and book chapters on Internet and Computer Addiction and the impact of this technology on human behavior.
- Dr. Greenfield is a fellow and past president of the CT Psychological Assoc, and is Asst. Clinical Prof. of Psychiatry at the Univ. of CT School of Medicine.
- Dr. Greenfield is founder of The Center for Internet and Technology Addiction and frequently speaks to both professional and lay audiences about technology abuse, addiction and how to cure it.
- He and his research, writings, and clinical work have been featured on CNN, ABC News, CBS Early Show, Fox News, NBC News, Good Morning America, and the Today Show.
- His has been interviewed for U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Newsweek, People, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Time, and Forbes, and many other popular publications.
Study finds: 8.5 percent of U.S. youth addicted to video games
"Dr. Dave is proof to me that God exists.
He helped save my life, my marriage and my job."
"As internet speed increase so does the addictive potential"
About Dr. Greenfield's Book: ” Virtual Addiction” is an enlightening look at the Nature of compulsive use of the Internet. As we progress quickly into the Internet age, this book addresses the ramifications of Internet abuse in our daily lives and provides help for this burgeoning clinical phenomenon” –Dr. Kimberly S. Young, author of Caught in the Net and President, The Center for On-Line Addiction
Bonus #1 Full Transcript Download a 67-page printable PDF of the nearly six-hour presentation.
Bonus #2 Parent's Talk Video A 55 minute video for parents in which Dr. Greenfield outlines the problems and some of the solutions available. A $14.95 VALUE!!!
In a time when 60% of our 13 to 19 year-olds admit to being "highly addicted to their iPhones or IPads", Dr David Greenfield introduces 'Raising Generation D', an interactive DVD lecture that addresses the unique and addictive properties and long-term effects of tech abuse and offers strategies for parents and caregivers to help manage their children's digital devices. A 2012 study shows that teenagers are ditching traditional activities, with 23% foregoing TV and 15% dismissing books in favor of online pursuits. Approximately 1 out of every 8 Americans experiences signs of internet addiction. Conversely, only 1% of university introductory psychology books mention internet addiction. Dr. David Greenfield Ph.D. lectures around the world regarding the impact of technology on individuals and society. In 'Raising Generation D', he addresses what it is about the 'online world' that so completely captures teenage attention and discusses methods families can use to 'unplug' and create healthy habits within the real world.
Watch Dr. Dave's lecture for 30 Days with NO RISK. No questions asked money back guarantee!!! Contact email: Tech-Addict@SmallWonderVideoServices.com
Learn to treat the fastest growing problem facing your clients today!